Friday, November 02, 2007

Quickie post

Having a crazy work day today, but just saw something that made me giggle. I get myself listed on CycleSista when I cycle (there's a clickable button on the right), and this time they made a typo on my name and put Sarash. Which is weird, as that's also what all the Indian guys on the immigration board that I'm on think I am called, presumably based on the (male) Indian name of Suresh.

Maybe I should change my name? Sarash has an interesting ring to it. Mind you, knowing my luck it probably means something like "barren" in Sanskrit.

Oh, but I also have to say, while I am thinking of Sanskrit - this afternoon I am doing something quite out there and new agey in order to "clear the blockages that are preventing me from getting pregnant". I am quite intrigued, and I will post more later when I have time. But I have to say, I wouldn't be doing it if it wasn't free - one of my aunt's new agey friends is doing her thang free for me because she loves my aunt so much. However, I'm going into it with an open mind. You just never know, and in my new Sue-inspired motto "in this magical season, all things are possible".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sarash- will you teach me how to make a good curry supper??

Can not WAIT to hear how your afternoon goes. I am demanding a post or e-mail as soon as you are able!

Bea said...

I changed it... unless you wanted it left like that?

Bea