Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Chugging along

Well, my prediction skills failed me (again). They wanted me on the same dose but also wanted me back in this morning for another look-see. This morning went well, though, as they measured 7 follicles. Yay! One is at 14.5 and the next largest is 12pointsomething. I am hoping they will let that larger one get a little overmature in order to allow as many as possible of the others to catch up. Hopefully.

OK, sorry for the lame short post, but I've got lots to do. Got to rush off to pick up more meds, and then I am going to see them blow the parade balloons up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yay indeed! It is sounding so great for you. Same dose! woo hooo!

Can't wait to hear what you thought of the pre parade balloon blow up.

I will look for you on tv this morning.

xo

Jules said...

Hi Sarah.. wishing you well..do keep an eye on your blog..

I've also going through my IVF with donor sperm...1 go only possibly..next scan on Monday..so i think your a bit ahead of me...