Monday, December 17, 2007

Full steam ahead

I did not go for my repeat beta this morning. I am bad, I am bad, I am bad. I am debating whether to go tomorrow, but I probably won't. I know they want to just make sure it's not an ectopic with a weird beta situation, but I really believe that it was a straightforward chemical. So I really don't think I am in any danger.

Anyway, I called this morning and made the appointment for my post-IVF WTF consultation with Dr. S. at Big Clinic, so that is set for Jan. 9th. And I called Local Clinic to see if I could move up that FET consultation with Dr. M., and if I go to the main office they can fit me in on Wednesday morning. That's in 2 days! So that means I can probably do the FET in January which is much better timing-wise for figuring other stuff out. It makes me happier to get it out of the way quickly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so fantastic that local clinic can see you in two days (!!!).

still so heartbroken for you, but this moving forward that you do so well is just awe inspiring.

I know that you are still going through the motions & I imagine doing so much grieving, but how you move through it is such an inspiration.

sending xo your way!

Amy said...

I think it's great that the local clinic can fit you in that soon!

I don't blame you for not going for your repeat beta. Probably good to go at some point though LOL