Friday, August 24, 2007

Belly-hoo

Hot acu report: he was geekier and bumblier and shyer than expected from his photo. And he had grown his hair into an unflattering length. But I loved him all the more for it. Aaahh! Just my type! I wonder if lust will finally kick my ovaries into gear. I don't know if my twinkling and flirting got through at all, but we had a nice bit of banter so you never know.

And he was checking me out (ahem, medically) and immediately pronounced that my belly was cold so he warmed it up with some moxibustion. I've always thought my belly was too cold but none of the other acus ever picked up on it so it's good that we'll be doing something different.

In diet news, my food finally arrived! The first meal was a bit L.ean Cui.sine-ish but judging by the week's menu it was the least interesting of the meals so I have more hope for the non-pasta meals. I did heave myself onto the scale this morning, even though I said I wouldn't, and was horrified at the number. It's the heaviest I've ever been! I kind of knew it would be, but seeing it confirmed there was not heartening. Still, if I'm lucky I'll be able to stick to this diet and get some of it off before the next cycle. And I've got a bit of extra motivation of feeling horrified at the hot acu seeing me at this size, so maybe that'll help keep me on track so I can shrink a bit and be more appealing. If not, well, I'll just have to have my jaws wired shut or something.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well I am very glad that your acu still merits some twinkling!

you know I am obsessed (is that the right word) with CW (cold womb) so fill me in on what you do to treat that. So far all I do is warm my gut with a heating pad every few hours.

and seriously- I have totally thought of wiring my jaw as well...

Solitaire said...

Well, I looked it up this morning (again) but all it suggested was a heating pad. I've already tried that for a few cycles, and it didn't make any lasting difference. He put some mugwort in my belly button and set it on fire. (!) I think I'll have to google...