Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Well, it had to happen

I couldn't stay in a bad mood for days on end and not finally resort to ice cream. And in fact, I bought two tubs of Dove ice cream just because I could and had them both. Well, I couldn't finish one of them yesterday evening, so I finished it for breakfast this morning.

While I may not have felt exactly healthy eating the stuff, and it's not going to help me fit in any smaller sized pants, I am determined to try to beat these darn moods. OK, so the hormones may be conspiring against me, but I am a bigger person than that, and I should be able to hold my bitterness inside me rather than infect everyone around me with it.

Actually, I've been doing really well on the positive thinking as far as the next IVF goes. I have got quite good at reciting to myself that it's going to work this time, and I'm going to have healthy babies. I say that to myself several times a day, and I hope it's really sinking in. So, while I may be Ms. Crankypants, I am Ms. Crankypants with a secret knowledge that this is all going to be worth it in the end. At least, that's what I tell myself.

It's going to work this time, and I'm going to have healthy babies. I am, I am, I am.

No comments: