Thursday, June 15, 2006

England squeaks through

Another crappy performance by the England team in the World Cup, but they managed to pull a 2-0 victory off against Trinidad & Tobago, thanks to two goals in the last 10 minutes. Not a stellar performance, guys. Honestly, if they can't do better than this, they don't deserve to continue on!

Bah humbug.

In baby-related news, today is K.'s work baby shower, and I have been organizing my fingers to the bone, and bullying cash out of reluctant staff members. It takes a loooong time to get money out of some of those people, and of course its usually the bosses who are the worst at coughing up. So I have to go and decorate the room we're using, and look gracious and like I don't care that it's not my shower. Actually, I've come to terms with K. beating me to the punch, but mine better be the next one in the office, or I'm going to sulk.

No comments: