Tuesday, June 06, 2006

So far so good...

So far, things are going well today. I finally feel normal after the drinking session. The IVF clinic's accounts department forgot to call me yesterday, so I didn't have to pay. And I noticed that my credit card will click over to another month on Thursday, so if they do require full payment now maybe they'll let me pay on Thursday so I have an extra month to actually part with the money. My bloodwork came back great (FSH=5.42 and E2=22.8 for those who want to know). The sperm bank has a few more vials of my donor back in (they'd previously run out), so I'll be calling them soon to see what I can get. My boss is out of town today visiting clients so it'll be a nice quiet day at work.

Life is good, and I'm a happy camper. Let's see how long it lasts...

1 comment:

Calliope said...

phew! on the clinic forgetting to pay.