Friday, July 11, 2008

Detox

3.20pm, day 1: The headache has hit, and I feel slightly nauseated. Bleh. The hunger isn't too bad, as I'm taking some liquids in every 2 hours. But I AM hungry - it's manageable at the moment, although I'm starting to worry about the rest of the day.

Other than that, I feel fairly upbeat and energetic.

So far I've had:

breakfast (8am) - juice drink (ingredients listed in previous post), green tea, water, enzyme tablets
snack (10am) - juice drink, white tea, water
lunch (12pm) - broccoli soup, white tea, water
snack (2pm) - juice drink, raspberry tea, water

I'm now sneaking in a quick extra tea. I might also switch up the juice for the 4pm snack, as I'm getting bored of the juice I made this morning, although there is plenty left. I bought some premade juices, so I might have a Bolthouse Farms Vedge juice instead of the fruity stuff.

Not quite sure how I'm going to study math this evening, but we'll see.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

OMG...I go hungry all of the sudden when I saw your intake!!! I'm sure it will do your body good!!! Good job Sarah!!!