Monday, January 28, 2008

Gratuitous kitchen photo

People, I discovered the most amazing cleaning products this weekend.  I love them so much I actually want to clean!  You just have to go down to your local Whole Paycheck and sniff
this stuff and then try to tell me it's not the most insanely divine smelling cleaning product range in the world.  You won't be able to, I promise, because it is dee-vine.


And just to prove that I did actually clean, here's a photo showing off my shiny kitchen because I'm very proud of it.  Sadly it's not smell-o-vision, because damn, it smells good.

DSCF0171

10 comments:

suzzcq70 said...

Are interested in extra work at my house, LOL. Looks great!

MLO said...

I want your stove! Eventually I will redo my kitchen, but with other stuff going on, that isn't going to happen anytime soon.

Yours is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I love love LOVE Mrs. Meyers stuff, especially the Geranium scent. The hand soap is a permanent fixture at my bathroom sink.

joanie said...

i second the emotion. i absolutely adore the stuff, and after my last summer obsession with "how clean is your house?", i wouldn't think of running out!!
ps great kitch

Anonymous said...

Your kitchen is so pretty! Ilove your tile and granite combo. Haven't heard of this cleaning line so thanks for the tip! :)

Aimee said...

Gorgeous kitchen Sarah!! WOW I think it was a picture you pulled out of Better Homes or something. lol Beautiful...

Anonymous said...

I love, love,love your kitchen Sarah! Forget how it smells....it's beautiful on the eyes! I'll have to try the yummy smelling stuff! I was just at "Whole Paycheck" Market today too! :-)
Take care!
Jill

Almamay said...

You are completely mental. I LOVE you!! Wish my kitchen looked like yours. I've got an ex-Council kitchen in bad need of a make over. Wonder if I can get your cleaner shipped to London.

Anonymous said...

check you out with your clean & sparklie kitchen!

R said...

I want your kitchen! It rocks!!