Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Better

The swelling was a lot better yesterday. I just had puffy feet last night rather than painful sausages, although my fingers are a bit achy this morning even though I didn't notice them swelling yesterday. I think it was a combination of the BCP and dehydration, so hopefully it will continue to improve as I will continue to chug lots of water and the BCP hormones should continue to work their way out of my system. I'm not on any steriods yet, nor have I been taking any stim meds, so I don't think it is anything like that.

In other news, I have my 2 duelling RE phone consultations today, so I will report more either this evening or tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah, Glad the swelling is going down. That can be quite uncomfortable! Can't wait to hear about your two consults today, good luck with both.

Anonymous said...

OH! THE CALLS!!
I totally spaced that that is going on today.

I hope the banjo songs are in tune and have a great sound.

Can not wait to hear what is said.
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for your consult reports! Hope it goes well! :)