Thursday, September 07, 2006

Still here

I wish I had some deep thoughts or interesting happenings to talk about, but not much is going on with me. Yesterday I had another busy day at work and didn't leave till 8.45. Much better than 11pm, but still not exactly what I enjoy doing. Today is a bit calmer, so I have spent time opening up the 90 or so unopened emails and faxes that accumulated while I was in crazy mode for the last two days (and yes, I was opening some emails while I was working). It's quite ridiculous how much stuff comes in and out of this place every day, AND quite ridiculous that we are expected to keep up with it all.

I have called the immune testing place to try to set up an appointment for my blood draws, but they haven't called back with a time yet. They actually come to your house, which will be nice - no racing off at 7am to Quest to sit in a huge line with the usual weirdos you meet in those places.

The fibro is doing well today, so I'm hoping it's due to the enzymes I've now been taking for a week and a half. Obviously, there's a way to go yet, but I'm not in terrible pain, and have managed to stay up late the last two nights in a row, so that's a good thing.

I can't figure out if I've ovulated yet or not. Probably not. Which could seriously create havoc for the Clear Passage trip. Oh well, if I have to reschedule until the end of October, c'est la vie. I've decided to try not to stress about it too much.

I also spoke to the RE's office, and was told I need to schedule the saline sonogram for the time between my period and ovulation. Which is just when I'm planning to go to Clear Passage, but given that I may have to reschedule that, maybe I can still fit the SIS in before I go to Sweden. I expect they don't want to wash out any potential embryos, so maybe they'll let me do it after ovulation when I come back from my trip if I explain that there ain't no sex going on around here, so there definitely won't be any potential embryos, but they usually refuse to stray from their rules on these things.

So that's it. All very ho-hum and boring. That's the trouble with break months, you just have to tick along and bide your time until it's all systems go again.

No comments: