Friday, September 15, 2006

4WW and milksnot

Well, look at that, I'm turning all 21st century, blogging from my Blackberry! Aaaah, now I can spam the blog with random inconsequential thoughts at all hours of the day and night.

But anyway, just called Repromedix, who are doing my immune testing, and they told me that the longest turn around time on the tests I'm having done is 3-4 weeks! So the latest the doctor will have all my results is October 11th. That's an age away! And of course, my doc is bound not to call every time a new test result comes in, but will no doubt wait until they are all back before wanting to discuss it with me. In fact, what am I thinking, he won't call at all, will he? He's a busy, important RE, and I'm not pregnant yet, so why would he call me? Looks like I'll be asking the nurse for my test results when I go in for my CD2 appointment sometime around October 16th-18th (ish). Gah. That's a long time to wait.

In other news, I have been very snotty lately. All sinusy and post-nasal drippy. Not very cool. But I have been drinking more milk recently, because of the wheat cereal thing on The Sonoma Diet. Yes, I know I said I wasn't going to keep eating it, but it is yummy and I'm weak, so there. But the real point to this is that I think that the sinusy stuff may be related to the milk intake (either that, or I'll be posting tomorrow that I'm laid low with a cold). I've never really made the link before, and I wonder if this could actually help. I mean, the acu has always said to give up dairy, and I never did. In fact, before this last IVF cycle which had the very sucky embryo quality, I ate a LOT of ice cream. Maybe it's all connected. So, I'm going to give up dairy, at least until I go to this conference in Sweden (yes, I am still going, though I want to cry every time I think about it). I'm sure as a veggie in Sweden, it'll be hard to get lots of food that isn't dairy, so I'll have to go back on it agan. But looking on the bright side, that'll give me an opportunity to see if I get snotty again, and see if this really is linked, and then I can give it up for the IVF cycle after I get back. So, grand experiment #549 in "maybe this will get me pregnant"-ology will be offiically underway tomorrow!

No comments: