Thursday, July 06, 2006

Wow, it's been a week

Since my mood turned around. How bizarre that I was psycho bitch from hell for so long, and couldn't find my way out of the pit of despair, and then poof! Gone! Was it really the acupuncture? Was it really my crazy theory that I got a bad packet of birth control pills? Was it that I told enough people that I was psycho bitch from hell, so they could back off because I couldn't take it any more? Was it due to the holiday weekend so I didn't have to see too many annoying people? I don't know, but I don't care. I feel so much more normal than I did even a week ago. And normal is good, really. Normal I know how to deal with. Normal is nice and even keeled.

I feel like I can start looking forward again, I can start getting excited about the IVF cycle because it's going to work this time, damn it!

No comments: