Saturday, January 06, 2007

The IVF book

I have this IVF book, where I have been writing down questions about my cycles. I take it to my follow up and planning meetings, so I don't forget to ask something important. It used to be full of long, wordy questions. I have pages of them for every cycle (it's a small notebook, so it doesn't take much to cover a page). This time, the entry for cycle #5 is:

Dexamethasone
Estrogen priming protocol
Metformin
2nd opinion - where?

There, that's it. That's everything I've come up with to ask the RE at my appointment on Tuesday.

It's all a bit pathetic, really. Hey, maybe I should use the IVF book to figure out when I'm ready to stop? When I can't think of anything at all to ask about, maybe that should be the hint that it's time to just give up. But, if anyone out there does have any good suggestions of things to ask, feel free to chime in (bearing in mind that I've probably asked most things already!).

In WW news, I lost 3 pounds! Staying away from sodium yesterday really helped after all.

No comments: