Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Behold!!

Le chat!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It's all still very point- and click-y with the new camera, but here is my first effort. By the way, clearly dial-up internet access, even with the handy dandy surfing accelerator, is clearly not a good fit with photo uploading. I've been meaning to go to DSL, so maybe this'll encourage me to get off my arse and do it.

Oh, and in respect of the name change, no I haven't been outed. As far as I know. But once I started mentioning things beyond infertility (IS there anything beyond infertility??), I just thought it might be a bit easy to discover me. I guess I live in fear of big brother, er, Google, revealing everything about me to someone from my real life.

5 comments:

Inglewood said...

Lovely kitty. I have the fear of someone I know in the 'real' world finding my blog too. Mostly my family because I have talked a bit about them. Plus some of this stuff we go through is so personal. It would be wierd for a co-worker or aquaintance to know about the my latest dildo-cam experience or how the cooter shooters make me feel.

Anonymous said...

What a cute ebony & ivory kitty! ;o) How adorable!

Unknown said...

Your chat is absolutely adorable!!

namaste said...

Aaaah, I completely understand the desire for anonymity. I *think* I'm fairly anonymous around these parts, but who knows...

And love the kitty! And the chair by the way... it looks so comfortable. Cats always know the best seat in the house, don't they?

How many more days till you're legal?

Anonymous said...

So, we meet again, kitty?!