Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Hair stylin'

It wasn't a gray pube. It was a freak of nature.

It is gray at one end, and brown at the other. Two tone. Half one color, half the other. Like it changed its mind about what color it wanted to be half way through growing. But not gray at the end you would think. Bizarre.

But seriously, ugh.

Anyway, enough about my nether regions. No, wait, this entire blog is about my nether regions one way or another. OK, enough of the use of the word "pube". Today is the day! The big telephone consultation. I tried to have a Word document open on my computer all day yesterday, so I could jot down questions. I came up with three and a half. Two of which I don't think I'll ask. So basically I'll be asking "please can I do coculture? Please? Oh, please? Pretty please? With long lupron? I'll wire the payment for your new Mercedes directly to you, shall I?"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck with the consultation! Hope you get some good insights from the fancy doc.

katty said...

Hope it goes well....