Monday, October 16, 2006

Ramblings

Not much to say today, though I'm happy to report that yesterday I managed to bike into work and back, and my legs don't even hurt much today. So, I'm going to try it "for real" tomorrow. Yikes!

I haven't got up the courage to call to cancel the maid service yet - I think I'll wait until they've been for their next planned visit on Wednesday, and then cancel. I'm so scared that I can actually do this - I have never been good at housekeeping!! But I keep thinking of the money. Money is tight at the moment because of the next IVF coming up, the Sweden trip, the new bike and all that. So, I need a little relief somewhere! I hope my expense check for the Sweden trip comes through soon.

I'm hoping that tomorrow will be CD1, so that I'll be starting up the grand experiment that is IVF#4. Erk. I'm not ready! No, really I am, it's just been nice having a break and not worrying about being the perfect picture of health. But that means that it'll be back to regularly scheduled ovary-gazing shortly.

2 comments:

namaste said...

Congratulations on your new goals! I'll be staying tuned to hear your report of how the experiment goes. :)

katty said...

Congratulations on the bike ride. I would be less keen on cancelling the maid service though (what about just the yard service?).
They better pay you interest on the money you spent in Sweden....