Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I did it!!

I cycled in to work! I have to admit, though, I am a lot more sweaty than I would like. I brought in wet wipes, deodorant and perfume, and swabbed myself down when I got here, before changing into my work clothes. I felt a bit stupid coming into the building in shorts, but hey. But I'm still sweating, because my body temperature is still raised. I hope I don't get stinky, because that could put a real damper on my "get fit and save money" plans. Hopefully as the weather gets cooler and I get fitter I'll sweat less. Hopefully.

But I did it! That's the main thing! Phew! And I feel so gooood.

No sign of the crimson tide yet today, so I'm wondering if it's going to arrive tomorrow. Which would be better as far as the money is concerned, because I need to clear my credit card before putting the IVF fee on it, and the cash is somewhere in the ether between my savings and my checking account. An extra day would help it clear first.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

rock on, Lance Armstrong!

I read somewhere that pouring COLD water on your wrists can lower your body temp fast.

I am so effing proud of you.