Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Still in limbo

Well, the good news is that I got a positive OPK at 11am. Woo-hoo! Cycle day 18, so it's now got later and later every month since the last IVF. But we'll ignore that for the moment. The bad news is that the coculture scheduler and I have been trading voicemails, and she wants to wait and see what the bloodwork says before making a decision. Except if it had been yesterday, she would have just trusted the damn OPK! Grrr.

And she said she was leaving the office today at 2pm, so if the results weren't faxed to her by then she'd have to give me instructions tomorrow morning. It's now 2pm and I haven't heard from her, so now I am stuck waiting until tomorrow before I know whether I'll make that Tuesday coculture slot.

I should do, right? I mean, if the biopsy has to be done between 5 and 12 days after the LH surge, and that'll be 6 or 7 days, depending on how you count it, it should be good. Unless she already gave the slot to someone else, which I wouldn't be unduly surprised at.

I don't know why this has to be so complicated.

1 comment:

namaste said...

Our bodies are so tricky sometimes, aren't they?

Sending good vibes out to you. xo