Saturday, February 17, 2007

Oh for fuck's sake

Still no period.

In the last two cycles I have had a 10-day luteal phase (or possibly a 12-day luteal phase, not sure), and now we're on day 16 and counting. Based on temperature. If I go on ovulation predictor results, I'm on day 17. So we'll ignore that, shall we, and say 16 days. I thought the luteal phase wasn't supposed to change cycle to cycle? Where are all the experts now, huh? I mean, I know this is coming off a year of IVF's so things are bound to be screwy, but I used to have such a lovely, predictable 14 day luteal phase. Why did it have to go this haywire?

I'm now starting to get really pissed off. I don't know how much more PMS I can take, or how much chocolate I can possibly eat because of it. I'm tired of running to the bathroom frequently to check what's going on. I'm just tired of this.

And what's worse, now I'm stressing that I'll miss the cutoff date for the endometrial biopsy, and I'll have to wait until May to cycle. May! I don't want to wait that long. I've got to get the biopsy done by March 15th, before the lab shuts. And there are only so many slots to fill, so even if everything complies, I may still get bumped.

Fucking hurry up and get a move on, Aunt Flo, or I may have to do something drastic. Like jumping jacks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

UGH! I hope Aunt Flow rears her ugly face! You do not need this now! I wonder why is is later than usual? It could be due to your diet and that fact that you lost weight or perhaps stress? Combo? Anyway, I sure hope AF arrives soon so that you will not have to wait till May to cycle. Wishing you the best Sarah.