Monday, February 26, 2007

Eek!

I just booked my flights for my coculture trip to NY!

Eek!

I know the date of the coculture is not certain and might change, but Jet Blue had some $99 tickets still available for the dates I would travel IF it goes ahead as planned. Given that their tickets are $299 each way without the good deals, which is a difference of $400 on a round trip, and that it only costs $30 to cancel or change the ticket (plus any difference in fares), I figured I should just bite the bullet and hope for the best. There weren't many seats left, so they definitely book up fast!

I booked my pap and cervical culture appointment at my local clinic, and wasn't able to get anything until March 9th. As the biopsy is planned for March 13th I of course freaked out that this wouldn't be good enough as the results wouldn't be back in time. Luckily I managed to speak to the coculture scheduler who said it was OK. So all I have to do now is get the blood tests done, which just involves turning up at one of those big testing places and I've got everything planned. I think. Just so long as my LH surge complies, that is.

4 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Sarah! I just wanted to say that I'm still looking in on you. I still haven't been brave enough to do anything about having a child on my own. I admire you. In just over a month I'll be 40...

namaste said...

Just wanted to say congratulations for all of the steps you've taken so far, and on this newest one. For what it's worth, I totally *get* it about the weight.

Hugs.

Anonymous said...

WOOOOO effing HOOOOOOO!!
how amazing is this?!

YAY!

Care said...

Yeah for cheaper flights and yeah for scheduling! March is almost here.