Monday, February 16, 2009

Snippets

Work is still bad, but I think this week will be better. Cutie acu gave me some herbs for the stress, so they seem to be helping.

I went down to see the family this weekend, so that was nice. I had a good time, although tiring, because I had so little time to see everyone that I felt like I had to cram in as much as possible. My second cousin was down from Toronto, and I'm formulating a plan to go visit her in the summer (she doesn't know this yet, but I'm sure I'll be welcome). I haven't been to Toronto for over a decade so it'll be nice to see it again.

Saw this billboard in Miami, near Little Havana: It was an H&R Block ad, with a picture of two ultra-dorky white guys, & said "Tambien hablamos ingles." It totally cracked me up. Miami really IS a different country.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I think it's funny that they wrote that in Spanish. I mean, missed the last departure for the logic train anyone?