Monday, September 03, 2007

Decision done

OK, that's it, enough wallowing and mooning over trying to make decisions. I will do the IVF in November/December. I had a good talk about it with my aunt, and that is what I'll do. Yes, I will probably miss Thanksgiving because I'll be away in NY but that is OK if that's how it has to be. I will put off doing the coculture until the last minute as well. I was just really paralyzed trying to figure out how to pull everything off in October, and waiting until December and hence missing Christmas was not really an option either. Nor was waiting until 2008. So, November/December it is.

And in the meantime I will try to work hard at my job like a good girl, I will try to lose weight, and I'll try and snare me an acu man.

1 comment:

Sara said...

That sounds like a great plan. Good luck, and keep us posted!