Sunday, September 09, 2007

Ohmmmmm

Just wanted to post that I had a great yoga class yesterday! It's the third one I've done since being back at yoga (after an absence of a little over a year) and I didn't feel useless, fat and creaky! Of course, it helped that I decided not to try and tough it out through poses without using every block and prop available to me, but also I feel like I'm slowly getting my body back. Like it's slowly learning how to respond and getting a little bit of strength again. Hooray for yoga!

As for diet news, I've lost 3lbs in 2 weeks, which is not great, but I'll take it. I feel like I am eating a lot more protein with this food plan so hopefully that will help with egg production too. So I'll stay on the diet up to the next IVF, I think.

That's it. Just happy that things are going well on that score. Of course, things were going well before the last IVF, up to the whole hepatitis C scare and monster cyst turned my life chaotic again. So hopefully there will be no setbacks this time and I can stay on an even keel. Hopefully.

3 comments:

Kim said...

3 lbs in two weeks IS great! That's a healthy rate of loss, so don't minimize your hard work, missy!

Aimee said...

Awesome Sarah! Way to go with the weight loss! ;o) A protein diet does wonders for weight loss! Keep on with the good work!

Anonymous said...

I totally missed this post somehow.

3 pounds is awesome! wooo hoooo!!!

So how do you like the quality of the food on the diet?