Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Too good to be true

The diet plan is going to get cancelled. I discovered that two of my meals this week contain gelatin, which is not vegetarian and should not be included in a vegetarian plan. And someone who's already received the next batch of food posted to the support forum that one of the dishes lists ground turkey as an ingredient. Ground turkey. In a vegetarian meal plan. I ask you. Gelatin I can understand sneaking in under the radar, but ground turkey?? So, seeing as only half the meals include ingredient lists, it's obvious that I can no longer trust them and can't continue on the diet. I'll finish up what I have (assuming no more gelatin issues) and as the next shipment is already on its way, I'll eat all the meals that don't list non-vegetarian items. But that's it. I'm now looking for a new diet plan to get me through to the IVF. And I was even being secretly hopeful that I could make my target weight that I set myself as the ideal for the next cycle. Sigh. I wish I could be one of those people that just loses interest in eating every now and then.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is just wrong on so many levels of that diet plan place! Shame on them. I hope you give them a talking to.

I wish I could have a cute little parasite for like a month.

just saying...

BigP's Heather said...

You and me both, sista...I wish I didn't love eating so much.

I'm not sure which company you are going through but I am appalled they would include those ingredients for vegetarians. Isn't that false advertising?

Rachel said...

Ugh. How can those people be so stupid?!? I, too, wish I could stop myself from eating. Alas, I bought Cap'n Crunch yesterday and have been eating it non-stop. Sigh.