Monday, May 14, 2007

4 more days

4 more days until I know the Hep C situation.

Not that anyone's counting, of course. Me? Obsess? Never!

In food/healthy living news, though, I lost 2lbs last week! Score!

And my aunt loved her M-day flowers, so that worked out well. In fact, she positively gushed about them, so that made me feel better, and I managed to avoid pretty much all mention of the day by not turning the TV on, and not socializing, so I didn't dwell too much on things.

All in all, apart from the 4 more days thing, it's been a pretty good start to the week.

2 comments:

Lollipop Goldstein said...

3 more days now. Sending good thoughts. And congratulations on the two pounds!

Anonymous said...

wooo hoooo! 2 pounds in a week is awesome!

and really...it's more like 1 and a 1/2 days by now, right??

xo