Monday, September 04, 2006

Monday weigh in

Hahahahaha, I SUCK really badly at dieting! I weighed 178.5 this morning. So, it was up again! But then again, I haven't been dieting over the past week, as there's been the fibromyalgia fatigue problem preventing me from exercising, and the storm, meaning I was eating bad food. Yes, my office bribed us with free pizza which I was too weak to resist and that set off a cascade of poor choices. But, I am back at it today, and in fact ate pretty healthily over the weekend. So I have been walking, albeit not for as far as I would normally go, but the important thing is that I got out of bed and did it.

I feel I have a bit more energy over the past two days, and the fibro pain seems a bit less too. I hope it's these enzymes I started taking on Friday night, but it'll be pretty obvious soon if it's the enzymes or just a relaxing weekend.

No comments: